Times Now Apologizes for calling Kerala as Pakistan

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Atlast times now apologized to people of Kerala. It was yesterday during Amit Shah's visit to Kerala, Times Now called Kerala as Paksitan. "Shah Headed to Thundery Pakistan"

times%20now%20kerala%20pakistan2.jpeg

There was a widespread protest against Times Now after this on all social media accounts especially Times Now Facebook account. Also there's a petition submitted in Change.org to Chairman of MIB and CM of Kerala to take legal action against Times Now.

times%20now%20kerala%20pakistan.jpeg

After wide spread protest Times has now apologized and told that it was a typo. How somebody can type P A K I S T A N instead of K E R A L A. How in this world this error will come..(n)(n):sneaky:

Times Now faces backlash for erroneously calling Kerala 'Pakistan', channel issues apology

Actually it might be wrong flashing or the guy was doing 2 news editing at a time...

Actually it might be wrong flashing or the guy was doing 2 news editing at a time...

whatever.! they are a national news channel. they should behave in that manner.

Times Now has gone worse after Republic launch. Competition has taken it to a low level.

the other day on NewsHour the topic was "Boycott Champions Trophy because Pakistan is taking part in it" Afghanistan decided not to play T20 matches with Pakistan, then why did India boycott the CT matches.

Is there any logic in this..

I don't think it's a mistake

My strong condemn to Times Now

Look at times now official page
Pongala 's from malayalees

It is intentional but after backfire they are playing victim card [emoji35]

This is just beginning just wait Times Now will apologize for many things.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock