DTH updates Tinker Bell Game Added & R.Jadeja Cricket Game Removed From Adtv

@dharma81 Bro New TP neees to be activated and before that Current newly added HD Channels Free Preview will be ended.

When both these happens during coming days we can expect more than half of Pending Channels like last year on March 2nd next Friday.

There is bright chance of New TP by March but Pending list is too huge so we should see what were the Channels given first preference.

They should have added Zee Tamil HD & Colors Tamil HD by now,since they are delaying addition it looks like they are planning to add it on New TP only but when is the big question,If they add HD Channels on first week of March itself it would be well & good.

Last edited:
My annual pack end today.now i am confused for continued adtv dth and newly choosing of sundirect or tatasky.

My annual pack end today.now i am confused for continued adtv dth and newly choosing of sundirect or tatasky.

Recharge a monthly pack and wait one more month & take a call at the end of March.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock