Discussion Title songs (or opening theme music) of Indian TV shows

Bulgari

Reaction score
These days, Indian TV shows are not having title songs. Earlier, they used to have good title songs.

Do you want TV shows to have title songs?

Which current shows have title songs?

Which past shows title songs did you like?

Let's discuss about all these.

PS: Most English shows don't have "songs" (sung by a person)...but they do have few seconds theme music.

Last edited:
Title songs are oxymoron for Indian TV as they keep stretching plot as they go. Family crisis' series becomes supernatural drama in no time. Title songs are a long time commitment for the makers.

Guniram hai bhai Guniram song was great
. Anybody remember or not

Old serial on DD national

Title songs are oxymoron for Indian TV as they keep stretching plot as they go. Family crisis' series becomes supernatural drama in no time. Title songs are a long time commitment for the makers.
Bro these series are soap operas. Their main aim is to stretch as much as they can. In US, soaps like bold and beautiful, days of our lives etc have been running from 80s.

Can anyone tell me if the new show on Sony called "kyun utthe dil chod aaye" have a title track?

I read some tweets that the title track is awesome.

I saw the first episode yesterday on Sony USA and it did not have any title track. But in the credits they showed that "Title track composed by Uttam Singh."

Can anyone tell me if the new show on Sony called "kyun utthe dil chod aaye" have a title track?

I read some tweets that the title track is awesome.

I saw the first episode yesterday on Sony USA and it did not have any title track. But in the credits they showed that "Title track composed by Uttam Singh."

Yes Having Title track

every tv show does has a theme song, but there's no sequence video of the same, like old shows had, a 1 minute theme song video at the beginning... I really hate that now why recent tv shows don't have a theme song video! Although the shows are weird, but the sequence video isn't!

Yes Having Title track
every tv show does has a theme song, but there's no sequence video of the same, like old shows had, a 1 minute theme song video at the beginning... I really hate that now why recent tv shows don't have a theme song video! Although the shows are weird, but the sequence video isn't!
yes....in TV Awards, there is even an award for best title track and best title sequence.

by the way, sony tweeted a sequence video yesterday....but don't know if they are adding it in broadcast

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock