DTH updates "TLC HD" Name Updated In EPG By Airtel Digital TV

IILVhKm.jpg

Watching this UI after so many days..
You got SD STB ?
Many members like @somnath chakraborty and @Riddhiman have an old STB with the old red UI rather than the new gold UI. It is generally they who upload snaps, AFAIK, and as a result the old red UI is much more common on DDF than the new one. Not talking about Internet/Xstream boxes as they have a different UI.

Many members like @somnath chakraborty and @Riddhiman have an old STB with the old red UI rather than the new gold UI. It is generally they who upload snaps, AFAIK, and as a result the old red UI is much more common on DDF than the new one. Not talking about Internet/Xstream boxes as they have a different UI.
My aunt’s Airtel DTH is 10 years old, last time I've seen that UI there.
I got HD DVR STB, last week my father's one upgraded to HD, which was SD (2019 model STB)

Not Old STB. Flextronic HD HEVC Boxes Also Have This Red Black UI.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock