TLC launches a new India centric food series

• Thread starter dipak
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 730

dipak

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: The show is hosted by the award-winning UK TV home cook, food writer and stylist Ravinder Bhogal wherein she will whip up dishes from across the globe in her signature style.

Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific senior VP and general manager - south Asia and head of revenue, pan-regional ad sales and southeast Asia Rahul Johri, said, “TLC is committed to present the widest range of food programmes and exciting new formats, hosted by the finest and most entertaining personalities. This festive season, we will bring a fresh talent with an Indian lineage - Ravinder Bhogal - whose delicacies will delight the most refined palate. In Ravinder’s Kitchenviewers will experience world flavours presented in a unique style.”

Excited on the launch of her series on TLC, Ravinder Bhogal, said, “It feels absolutely fantastic to cook for the Indian audience. I am all set to enjoy my new relationship with the Indian viewers on the country’s favourite lifestyle channel TLC.”

The show will premiere on 28 October every night at 8 pm only on TLC.

Indian Television Dot Com > News Headlines> TLC launches a new India centric food series

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock