TLC to uncover The Life of Saif Ali Khan in "Living With A Superstar – Saif Ali Khan"

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
One of the most path-breaking original program formats presented on Indian television – LIVING WITH A SUPERSTAR – is set to return next year on TLC.

TLC has commissioned the second edition of this franchise – LIVING WITH A SUPERSTAR – SAIF ALI KHAN. The series will present an uninhibited access into the personal and professional life of the Bollywood megastar Saif Ali Khan. The TLC cameras will follow the enigmatic Saif in India and abroad to present the all-inclusive glimpse of his world including his relationships with his family, superstar wife Kareena Kapoor Khan, friends, staff and other filmmakers.

TLC had launched this franchise in 2010 with the first edition on the megastar Shah Rukh Khan.

Announcing the series, Rajiv Bakshi, Vice President – Female & Family Entertainment Products – South Asia, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific, said “LIVING WITH A SUPERSTAR created a new benchmark for television content and entertainment when it provided an unrestricted access to millions of viewers into the private life of India’s superstar – Shah Rukh Khan. We are equally thrilled with the opportunity to work with Saif Ali Khan and to present his life as an actor, father, husband, son, friend and much more to millions of his fans in India and abroad.”

Bollywood sensation Saif Ali Khan, said “I think a good lifestyle show needs to be honest and in depth, truly exposing what has been personal. I want this show to be so true that I can review it as a chronicle of my life. I’d like to invite all the viewers of this show to share the thoughts and experiences that have made me who I am. I hope you enjoy the show.”

To be directed by acclaimed filmmaker Samar Khan, the series will be shot in India and overseas, and is expected to premiere in 2017 on TLC.

TLC to uncover The Private Life of Superstar Saif Ali Khan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock