To Disconnect My Sundirect

• Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 11,862
Hassan Syed said:
How much you r paying to D2H and was paying to Sun Direct for almost same channels?

First i had sun dth only.then in February 2015 i brought d2h. In sun dth i used to pay to 210 for malayalam super value pack but then it increases to 220.then i switched to d2h. In d2h i pay rs310 (price increase to 320).when i switched to d2h i downgraded my sun direct pack to 175 rs pack(the lowest pack)but after some months they increased the price from 175 to 210

Hassan Syed said:
So now you are paying 320 Rs for almost same channels for which you were paying 220 Rs?

320 rs in d2h and 220 rs in sun dth.but i dont get same channels in sun dth which i get in d2h like i get kappa tv in d2h and all sports channel which i dont get in sun dth

ratedr said:
320 rs in d2h and 220 rs in sun dth.but i dont get same channels in sun dth which i get in d2h like i get kappa tv in d2h and all sports channel which i dont get in sun dth
U Mean To Say SS1,SS2,SS3,SS4,Neo Sports,Neo Prime:huh:huh

ratedr said:
Yes.Sry its rs 325.the pack name is New South Gold Sports

In Rs.325 D2H pack we will get SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4, Ten Sports, Ten Cricket, Ten Action, Sony Six, Sony Kix, Neo Prime and Neo Sports. Whereas in Sun Direct Ten Cricket, Ten Action, Sony Kix will available only as A-la-Carte. So Sports lover its better to go with D2H

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock