Took new Tatasky HD connection and facing few issues

You should also check your TV settings, most probably HD resolution setting. Also try to change HD resolution settings in STB Settings.

yaa,its the issue in your box as said above do master reset,if that wont help then exchange the box with new one..as that was under warrenty..never had this issue before..and in picture quality tatasky always remain best i never seen any buffer during normal days..rather sometimes during storm or rain..

Your STB is faulty that's why pic quality also looks bad...

Rushil said:
Your STB is faulty Bro :u :shy

you need to call tata sky cc and ask them for replacement :k
I too think. The STB hardware is corrupted.

Dont settle for repaired box for exchange.
You took a new connection with new set top box so ask for new sealed box replacement rather than a repaired old one.

I have raised a complaint in the morning.. Still waiting for the call from Tatasky....

I forwarded the email to ceo email and got the call immediately.
And technician visited in the evening and he saw the issue and downloaded new software i guess and i don't the problem for now.
He gave his manager number to call anytime if the issue is seen.

I'm noticing the following change after the software update.

Previously channel 100 was the first channel to come after switch on. Now i'm getting channel 99 as the first channel.

Then 2031, 2032 then followed by Favorites channels 900... 949
Then i'm getting channel 100, 112... so on....

Is this new change ???

@Arun D, whats ur Software version ??? Even in old Software when u turn on the STB u get Channel 99, then the test channels, and ch.100

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock