Sad News Toonami Asia going Shutdown on 31st march 2018

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 4,052

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score

NOTICE: Please be advised that the Toonami channel in Southeast Asia will cease transmission at the end of March 2018. Thank you to all our fans for watching and all of your amazing support. For more great kids entertainment, check out Cartoon Network APAC and Boomerang..

Note -Link not available...but its confirmed... cartoon network asia and Boomerang asia Official pages posted news...

I think, India is not the part of Southeast Asia & also we have different feed of Toonami as compare to Toonami Asia. So this thing might save the Toonami India as i think.

I think, India is not the part of Southeast Asia & also we have different feed of Toonami as compare to Toonami Asia. So this thing might save the Toonami India as i think.
No bro... I think Toonami india will rebrand as CN HD+ OR BOOMERANG

Any scroll on Toonami India as it should start 21 days before informing the viewers of shutdown or change .ADTV and Tata Sky users can confirm this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock