Total Dhamaal

From CGI to endless remixes of old songs. What a worthless movie man. Total Dhamaal sets a new low benchmark in Indian cinema. It puts movies like Race 3 to shame. It's a shame that it is produced by a major studio like Fox Star who instead of investing money in good CGI. Seems like spend all the money on youtuber and bloggers to praise the movie. I am giving it -5🌟. Folks instead of spending money on this movie. Watch some indy movie on Netflix.

Last edited:
From CGI to endless remixes of old songs. What a worthless movie man. Total Dhamaal sets a new low benchmark in Indian cinema. It puts movies like Race 3 to shame. It's a shame that it is produced by a major studio like Fox Star who instead of investing money in good CGI. Seems like spend all the money on youtuber and bloggers to praise the movie. I am giving it -5🌟. Folks instead of spending money on this movie.

It seems investing money that way actually works Total Dhamaal Box Office: Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor Starrer Crosses 60 Crores in Three Days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock