Tp 12688 H 32700 converted to DVBS2 format

This Move is a clear indication MPEG 2 STB's are being vanished by Dish tv and now i dont know what will owners of Old Dish tv MPEG 2 STB's do after Dish tv converts more channels into MPEG 4 format :huh

DishHD said:
This Move is a clear indication MPEG 2 STB's are being vanished by Dish tv and now i dont know what will owners of Old Dish tv MPEG 2 STB's do after Dish tv converts more channels into MPEG 4 format :huh
Subscribers have to do nothing, dish will give free mp4 stb [emoji106]

Yes they wants more money....thts why they converted mpeg2 to mpeg4

Dishtv gave free Dishtru HD STB in exchange of SD STB..in this offer customer only had to give 200/- which after activation,added in customers accounts..It was a limited period offer..

Sarkar said:
Subscribers have to do nothing, dish will give free mp4 stb [emoji106]

No way Dish TV will ever give free Stbs to its customers may be they will give cheap upgrade offer but free I don't think so. But will Dish TV introduce their new STBs with different UI or will be the same crap blue UI and when will they most probably launch their new mp4 Stbs is the question :s

71b7bef81dcd14caa81a35fca6089a21.jpg

DishHD said:
No way Dish TV will ever give free Stbs to its customers may be they will give cheap upgrade offer but free I don't think so. But will Dish TV introduce their new STBs with different UI or will be the same crap blue UI and when will they most probably launch their new mp4 Stbs is the question :s

i dont beleve bro...u talking negative about dish tv:skd:skd

Sorry for late reply but this tp had again been changed to old DVBS format
8fa29841e6b775b00929e9a115c1570a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock