Satellite updates "Trace Sport Stars" & "Trace Urban Asia" started from Asiasat 7

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 8,030
I have another suggestion for Trace Urban Southeast Asia's problem. We don't need to replace asia with France. We could replace with Trace Urban international. It's the same but with some few improvements

The broadcaster lines up their programs and transmits... We cant change anything... Just receive what they transmit in our region.

I'm not satisfied cause, we don't see the album but real trace Urban INTER does? That's what I'm concerned. It's kinda weird our trace Urban Asia is the same as Trace Urban INTER.

Why Trace Urban Asia again cover the adult content music video, for short period we had the ability to watch them now they are again invisible could you'll be able to fix it or contact 'em

Why Trace Urban don't show some music videos for us. Here some photos I got by my self.
It says next "Go Crazy" but doesn't appear for us. Please contact them and ask them to fix em'.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock