Trace Urban brings HD feed for South-East Asia

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Trace Urban, French music television network, brings a new high definition localised feed to South-East Asia.

This feed will replace the existing international feed of Trace on AsiaSat-5 in July 2015, reported Rapid TV News - Broadcast Technology Daily.

Trace Urban forayed into South-East Asia in 2009. It provides international hip-hop, pop and R&B music playlists as well as exclusive programming like Guest Star, Focus and Top. With this new HD feed, the network plans to address South-East Asian cultural sensitivities and add more music competitions and programmes.

“The appeal of Trace Urban is growing across the region and recent feedback from audiences in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia has been very encouraging.

With the new feed we hope to fuel that growth, and address a consistent request from many operators for a specific SE Asia version of TRACE Urban,” James Ross, Managing Director (Asia-Pacific) of Trace.

Trace Urban brings HD feed for South-East Asia - NexTV Asia

Though its for SE Asia... but I think this cud be gr8 news for India as well, in d future. :win

As the problem is Trace Urban getting into asian mkts is that it shows some adult/uncensored contents... hence it doesnt gets downlinking licence...

Now with this new feed, which wud be cleaner I guess... they might seek to come to India as well.
As already TRACE Sports is active in India.

Gud news shared @dileep bro :clap

shawl_who said:
Though its for SE Asia... but I think this cud be gr8 news for India as well, in d future. :win

As the problem is Trace Urban getting into asian mkts is that it shows some adult/uncensored contents... hence it doesnt gets downlinking licence...

Now with this new feed, which wud be cleaner I guess... they might seek to come to India as well.

I'm moving out of South Asia for this crap censorship issues.. :lol:lol

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I'm moving out of South Asia for this crap censorship issues.. :lol:lol
They should ban internet also in that case :angry:angry

shawl_who said:

I don't think Trace Urban HD on Asiasat 5 100* east is showing Adult / Uncensored Content !
Long time Ago They are Telecasting Adults Only Program at 2:30 am IST But From Last Few Years They Don't show any adult content !
Now They Blurred Smoking Scenes Also !

Shawl Bro , Then Why TV5Monde Asia gets Permission for Downlink in India & On DTH !
We all know , TV5Monde Shows n*de Scenes !

Imran313 said:
Shawl Bro , Then Why TV5Monde Asia gets Permission for Downlink in India & On DTH !
We all know , TV5Monde Shows n*de Scenes !

Yes, i am confused..
further DishTv gave some premium channel few years earlier which showed...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock