Tracked Intelsat 12 (Dialog TV) 45e today!

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Tracked Intelsat 12 (Dialog TV) 45e today! I moved my existing Telstar 18 aligned to dish to track this..

As you know the mount for that dish is tied with a rope on the roof sides, the dish is not steady. It is moving when it is windy and so signals are fluctuating. But still I am planning to place some big stones on near the left and right sides of the dish so that it will not move horizontally.

And I got the signals with an effort of 30 minutes due to this steadiness problem of the dish.

I used Sharp Dual out LNB that I have been using for D2H (as side LNB). It is giving a maximum of 81% signal.

Now I don't have D2H setup as I don't have any other LNB. So, there won't be any update from me on D2H activities :( :( :( :(

Here are the dish images, signal images and channel images (FTA only).

x605zSX.jpg

Xc0VwII.jpg

kQ36akE.jpg

mnLf9R1.jpg

EN7J5q0.jpg

yjYugN1.jpg

BwYTxHY.jpg

I somehow managed to place two stones on sides of the dish so that it is not moving.. Previously, the TP 11591 V 27689 was giving 68% when there is a mild wind. Now it is giving 73% to 74% after putting stones.

Brilliant job you are doing these days Sadiq bro. Congratulations for that. :tup

But I don't have additional LNBs.

Yesterday I removed Inverto LNB used for 138 to set 105.5.

Now I removed LNB used for D2H to set Dialog DTH.

Now I don't have D2H setup..

Small dish hunter @Sadiq broo

Great going broo

I want to know one think 2 of my old LNB front plastic have been removed and now im not getting signals from them

Sorry Mazhar bro.. I have no idea on this LNB issue..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock