Sad News TRAI and Media trying to fool customers with Vague headlines

the above article is misleading and confusing people, in our forum few people read full judgement and said we need to pay for pay channels in initial 100 channels

if they give 100 channels(including pay) with 153 no one will be benefit except consumers and they will run out of money after sometime:biggrin:to run the business

Last edited:
the above article is misleading and confusing people, in our forum few people read full judgement and said we need to pay for pay channels in initial 100 channels

if they give 100 channels with 153 no one will be benefit except consumers and they will run out of money after sometime:biggrin:to run the business

Yes it seems only ppl who understood entire rules are in this forum and some youtubers. Rest of population still have no idea

I got SMS from trai now, they ask me to call to my provider for new pack.

TRAI and Media trying to fool customers with Vague headlines. See below link in Today's news. Its not giving clear picture. My friends are telling me now that upto 75 pay channels will be given 153 Rs/Month.
:mad::mad::mad:

100 pay or free TV channels for Rs 153/month: Trai - Times of India
Yeah, just saw that, and got too excited, as I thought TRAI has woken up and revised what they initially said, the very thing of looting customers in broad daylight. But no, it's the same old news. I don't even understand though! How one could write an article like that, that misleading, that stupid!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock