• Views: Views 205,294

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main culprit is NCF. Now I am paying app Rs 325 to watch all Tamil channels (including HD where ever available). Earlier for the same amount , I was able to watch English News, Sports, GEC and Movies. This is the reform they claim as QUITE SUCCESSFUL. Now TRAI begging the broadcaster for reducing the price to save their face.

They fear that broadcasters will increase price of lesser known channels to fit in bouquets. Thus increasing overall bouquet price..
Why they feel worried... There is nothing to fear... They will do the opposite of what you said they will make pay channels to FTA channels.... Because if they increase the price then channels like dangal who are number 1 after NTO 1.0 will challenge them...

The main culprit is NCF. Now I am paying app Rs 325 to watch all Tamil
Change ur DPO if u r paying 153 & want to get discount. TRAI has allowed NCF discount and TN cable operator gives highest NCF discount in India. I hv even heard 30rs NCF

if they increase the price then channels like dangal who are number 1 after NTO 1.0 will challenge them...
Dangal is already no. 1.
Few Broadcaster's dont want FTA that's why converted to Pay channels. If they fear challenge, why removed from freedish and made pay? They wanted more money irrespective of viewership that's why removed from freedish..

Reactions: KGF
The main culprit is NCF. Now I am paying app Rs 325 to watch all Tamil channels (including HD where ever available). Earlier for the same amount , I was able to watch English News, Sports, GEC and Movies. This is the reform they claim as QUITE SUCCESSFUL. Now TRAI begging the broadcaster for reducing the price to save their face.
Even now I can watch all the channels, watched before NTO1, If NCF is not charged

Earlier for the same amount , I was able to watch English News, Sports, GEC and Movies.
There were people who paid more that time for the same channels. Now it's unified. So averaging some would have to shed more and some can save.
On ADTV I was on 'my plan 99' of ₹99 and enjoyed most of HD channels and all regional channels. But that was unofficial. Now everything is transparent.

Hi Guys!

One Great News!

My Source From Leading Broadcaster Side Says

Wait For The Shock Prices From Us! With NTO Prices! Don't Expect The Prices To Come Down.

Hi Guys!

One Great News!

My Source From Leading Broadcaster Side Says

Wait For The Shock From NTO Prices! Don't Expect The Prices To Come Down.
This is not news. Everyone already expects the price to stay the same or go up.

Broadcasters are tricky :wall:

This is not news. Everyone already expects the price to stay the same or go up.

Broadcasters are tricky :wall:

He Says! Put Cap For All Prices Even For IPL Bidding

Why Cap Only For Us????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock