• Views: Views 205,222

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing on NTO 2.0 in Bombay HC postponed to 30th Jan.
If 30th Jan court will say new NTO 2.0 is vaild means, broadcasters and DPOs what will do, may be TRAI will take action or not.

DPOs also need to publish their channel list in before 30th Jan, may be we expect some FTA channels on 30th march.

U r subscribing/unsubscribing same pack thrice a day & still claiming innocence. First accept ur mistake. Don't do mistake and don't get penalised. It's not very difficult. We all know how innocently TS customers do this😂. D2H users r jealous of TS users because of this system gaming..
Dude you don't know anything, so you should not speak if you have not experienced it.
Incident 1: I was selecting Sony Sports bouquet for watching big bash leaque in D2h website and was watching big boss on TV after submission due to technical error my colors bouquet automatically deactivated and alacate channel CNN gets automatically activated. I called d2h and bashed them hard. After that again i have to re select colours wala pack and twice money got debited. So what was my fault? I am asking you @satyajeetb why i should get penalties??
Is it the d2h fault?
Is is not that d2h is cheating?
So before blaming me for system gaming you should blame d2h for their pathetic service and their system gaming understood

Last edited:
DPOs also need to publish their channel list in before 30th Jan, may be we expect some FTA channels on 30th march.
If broadcasters are not announce bouquet/pay channels rates as per NTO 2.0 by 30th Jan 2020, then how can DPOs publish channels lists with DRP (Dpo Retail Price)?

Last edited:
If broadcasters are not announce bouquet/pay channels rates as per NTO 2.0 by 30th Jan 2020, then how can DPOs publish channels lists with DRP (Dpo Retail Price)?
did any DPO signed the new rate cards by broadcasters from NTO 1.0 which they published on 1st week of January?

Bro, I m not asking about pay channels, I m asking FTA channels, broadcasters can add some FTA channels as per NTO 2.0 right?

These broadcasters still wants common viewers to watch the useless content at Rs.19, are daily soaps so premium that these fools will charge us Rs 19. Moreover main programs gets started at evening and whole days repeat telecast are shown and moreover who watches daily soaps nowadays. 1 program keeps on running for 8-10 years with no logic episodes and now when TRAI has come up with some changes they have objection in that too. We should stop watching TV or stop subscribing their channels and moreover all daily soaps get repeated on their respective apps. To watch it ad free just use adblocker.

due to technical error my colors bouquet automatically deactivated
For your particular problem, you can ask refund if it is not your fault. A technical problem can't be said as rule.
But I support penalty for misuse and deliberate of add/del multiple times a day..

For your particular problem, you can ask refund if it is not your fault. A technical problem can't be said as rule.
But I support penalty for misuse and deliberate of add/del multiple times a day..
I have noticed same issue in d2h, if we add one channel to existing subscription some previously selected channel or bouquet deselected but it was charged forthat day. Now I have to select the same thing to my subscription, they will charge you for the same day second time. This is the software bug they have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock