• Views: Views 204,774

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed same issue in d2h, if we add one channel to existing subscription some previously selected channel or bouquet deselected but it was charged forthat day. Now I have to select the same thing to my subscription, they will charge you for the same day second time. This is the software bug they have
Only solution is to ensure all previous channels/bouquets are selected before submitting. Also u look final cost closely before submitting as any channel deselected will cause lesser Total price...

Only solution is to ensure all previous channels/bouquets are selected before submitting. Also u look final cost closely before submitting as any channel deselected will cause lesser Total price...
Even now I have selected star sports 1 HD but it is not listed in my selection list it displays. If we check my pack under main menu it display that in my package. Now if I change any selection this ss1hd got omitted after submit then I have to add again that channel so it will be charged again for that day
This I have informed but they check only the selection list appear in their system but they don't realise that selected channel not displaying in our window. So I just neglect that small amount.

Even now I have selected star sports 1 HD but it is not listed in my selection list it displays. If we check my pack under main menu it display that in my package. Now if I change any selection this ss1hd got omitted after submit then I have to add again that channel so it will be charged again for that day
This I have informed but they check only the selection list appear in their system but they don't realise that selected channel not displaying in our window. So I just neglect that small amount.
Attached image snapshots
First image shows 2 hd channels selected but second image shows only colors kannada HD not star sports hd1
BSF8GtS.jpg

iZXJa0n.jpg

Last edited:
New Broadcast Sector Tariffs Empower Consumers: TRAI To Bombay High Court

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India on Wednesday told the Bombay High Court that its latest amendments to TV broadcast sector tariffs aim to ensure transparency and non-discrimination in channel rates.

The TRAI had earlier this month issued new tariff rules by which prices of the Network Capacity Fee were lowered to Rs 130, benefiting consumers.

New Broadcast Sector Tariffs Empower Consumers: TRAI To Bombay High Court

Sun network file case against trai in chennai high court. Case come yesterday (23 jan). Court move case to Feb 4 2020.
Each one of them will try their best to avoid NTO 2.0. But they will not succeed.....

But TRAI had kep mum on this case on Bombay HC ,They have not even said about any action being taken for not abiding with 15th Jan deadline for new price list ,That make people like me doubt TRAI's Credibility ,if they are waiting for 30th Jan hearing when will price be declered when will dpo post it to Subcribers looks like May or June to realize NTO 2 changes by end users

But TRAI had kep mum on this case on Bombay HC ,They have not even said about any action being taken for not abiding with 15th Jan deadline for new price list ,That make people like me doubt TRAI's Credibility ,if they are waiting for 30th Jan hearing when will price be declered when will dpo post it to Subcribers looks like May or June to realize NTO 2 changes by end users
TRAI might extend NTO 1.0 till Courts clears the way for NTO 2.0 on Feb 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock