• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d4qmRbv.jpg

I will do the translation here, for the benefit of all:

New Tariff for DTH Companies to be declared on 12 February.

On 12 February, DTH Companies and Cable TV Operators might launch their New Tariffs. As per the New Tariff directive, all major companies were to declare new plans by 15 January, but now the deadline has been revised to 12 February. Accoding to the New Tariff Order, all broadcasters need to declare new prices of channels and bouquets/packages. These will be applicable from 1 March.

He is saying now dth company may reveal their new price on 12th February 2020. Earlier broadcasters were to publish new rates by 15th January 2020...
Now it has further extended to 12th February 2020.

Why these news media's are lying to public about 12 Rs?
They are lying because they are strongly anticipating that broadcasters will have to bring down the price to Rs 12 to include their flagship channel in bouquet... Otherwise very few viewers will subscribe to their channel or bouquet...

Just in - latest update : Broadcasters have started sending letters to DPOs about extending current rate till 13th/29th Feb. So, with broadcasters wilting this indicates that new NTO 2.0 will be reality soon. (y):)

Also, I don't know about other members, but I have saved a lot of money due to NTO 1.0..... it's about exercising your right smartly. :cool:

Update : Now, STAR also extended it's existing rate till 29th Feb along with deferment of discontinuing channels like Nat Geo Tamil, Nat Geo Telugu and Star world premiere HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock