• Views: Views 204,925

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But old System was very cheap i was watching all channels including hd channels in dish tv annual prime hd pack of 4500 rupees.i will miss my that pack all life

But old System was very cheap i was watching all channels including hd channels in dish tv annual prime hd pack of 4500 rupees.i will miss my that pack all life
When I asked a cable operator about difference between old regime vs New regime... He said in old regime, things were not transparent... One customer was paying 200 other 150 for same number of channels.

Now he is happy with transparency brought by NTO 2.0. Although he said his margin reduced but things are crystal clear....

When I asked a cable operator about difference between old regime vs New regime... He said in old regime, things were not transparent... One customer was paying 200 other 150 for same number of channels.

Now he is happy with transparency brought by NTO 2.0. Although he said his margin reduced but things are crystal clear....
Cable operator can be happy but subscriber not.In one year our income not doubled but subscription charges have more than double

Surprising to see that the DPOs didn't comply with the NTO 2.0 in terms of packs. Broadcasters didn't comply due to their petition, but why DPOs like Tata Sky and Airtel? Only a few operators have complied, that too with respect to NCF. Almost everybody defied TRAI!

Not compliant MRP of all alacarte channels Rs 18 bouquet price should have been Rs 12
That is the maximum discount brother. Discount cannot be over 33%. So the bouquet is compliant of the new tarriff order.

Reactions: Slu
Surprising to see that the DPOs didn't comply with the NTO 2.0 in terms of packs. Broadcasters didn't comply due to their petition, but why DPOs like Tata Sky and Airtel? Only a few operators have complied, that too with respect to NCF. Almost everybody defied TRAI!

Imagining it from consumer view point, it would have been a lot of chaos. Data suggests 90% of the people are on bouquets, and 90% of those bouquets are not compliant. So I believe DPOs took this stand just to save consumers from the chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock