• Views: Views 204,925

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a good broadband connection, then OTT apps are great. We have the flexibility of watching anytime with pause/forward/rewind options. Watching prime time movies in TV is a pain, where 2.30 hours movie runs for 4 hours.

For Sports channels OTT is still not there yet. The quality of sports channels in TV is the best. If OTT sports streaming quality improves, I will ditch TV completely and migrate to OTT
I think live matches with 4k quality will be streamed after Hotstar upgrdes to Disney+Hotstar.

On trai website Broadcasters channels rate like SET, ZEE entertainment is showing Rs. 12 for SD channel. But there is No any updates on broadcasters website..

what is holding Bombay HC to announce his decision , if all the hearing is completed then rarely beyond my understanding why they need 3 months time to give judgement.

what is holding Bombay HC to announce his decision , if all the hearing is completed then rarely beyond my understanding why they need 3 months time to give judgement.
What's the point of discount rates after 3 months? If IPL is over by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock