• Views: Views 204,912

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that, this thread is about TRAI tariff order and not IPL. If someone has to post off topic in order to reply to another it is acceptable. But, please end that off topic there itself. Don't drag it for couple of pages and drive the thread in different direction. Thank you.

When is Bombay HC is giving its verdict on broadcasters case?

When is Bombay HC is giving its verdict on broadcasters case?
If verdict came against IBF, then they will definitely appeal to Supreme court, TDSAT, CCI etc. So, It will take time to implement channel prices as per NTO 2.0

As I will move to my own house from this April, I am in think of going for a new cable operator or a DTH operator with new prices.

As I am a TV lover I am in think of a delight, with new pricing I can get all I want within the budget I Target.

It is unpleasant to see no verdict from Mumbai HC. No moves from either TRAI or broadcasters, means the verdict means nothing for them?

Any Idea that NTO 2.0's state on April?

What I am thinking is, HC should release its verdict before tomorrow to make this to happen on April.

Even though appeal goes to SC I think, things will be implemented (will be no stay I guess) and finally SC will deliver a good news.

It is pathetic to see the freedom in business is unethically used. Shame on people. But that's what the recent world is known for.

Last edited:
This is an important case than it seems as billions of revenue involved.

Seems something is happening behind the screens.

By not releasing the verdict, the Mumbai HC has indirectly given a stay, since the old pricing is followed.

As per latest News , HC will significantly lowering the hearing from Monday and will entertain only very IMP cases so Judgement most likely to be delayed

By not releasing the verdict, the Mumbai HC has indirectly given a stay, since the old pricing is followed.

Stay is on broadcaster part of NTO 2.0 framework , this has been stated in order which clearly maintained status quo incase of current RIO or other rules inplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock