Discussion TRAI asks DPOs to switch-off pay channels of non-complying customers from 7 Feb

• Thread starter ghaju
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 9,322
Isn't it easier to raise fuel bill to raise tax if it really needed, tax money will start flowing from very next day instead of waiting for the end of month for TV subscription fee to be paid and not to forget 125 crore depends on fuel so it will give much more tax than 20 crore TV users tax

Kerala vision manipulated customer data and given these no of channels at low rate. After new rule they can,t manipulate
They are the largest cable tv network in kerala,and they are doing well

Not them almost cable tvs don,t give correct no of customer information to broadcasters

I think it was possible in analog era but impossible in digital era as each STB has unique ID which flashes on TV Screen as hexadecimal number

they are shouting since December. 29th December became 1st feb. how much more time do people want? Jeez!

we must accept that our pace is a lot faster than any country in the world in this TV broadcasting.

Look here Big countries like china, USA still not digitised yet and still having analog transmission whereas we achieved 100% digitization in 2017 Digital television transition - Wikipedia

Good move by TRAI. it's the responsibility of LCO and dth providers to let people know about new rules. And still people don't choose their packages then they are themselves to blame.
Lol Nice to see some rich guys over here like you, For your kind of guys I am from upper middle class family earning some decent salary from an IT company but as per most of the people from my team the TRAI rule was bakwass, Pay channels what they are giving Ad free content? Quality in Programes? Why normal citizen should pay 22+ rupees for a single channel and another loot called NCF
?
If u people not support for other side of view but don't support TRAI we know for what they are in a hurry to implement this sh#t

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock