TRAI Channel Selector App - Problems

yolo77263

Reaction score
This thread is for problems with the TRAI Channel Selector App. A good initiative that is marred with errors and non responsiveness

TRAI Channel Selector app does not have all service providers....UCN, Digiana, Fastway are not there and for a lot who are there.....they don't work that well. What is the use of this app?

l am taking benefit. D2H working great! Pack detail much given better than D2H app / webpage.

@yolo

TRAl adding remaining operator but it can take little long. They mentioned that remaining operator will add (may be no tie up yet) but it take time through a link named like No Your Operator Found... under Continue button when they newly launched d app.

But now checked, it removed. Earlier they added either Den or Hathway newly l noticed.

l am taking benefit. D2H working great! Pack detail much given better than D2H app / webpage.

@yolo

TRAl adding remaining operator but it can take little long. They mentioned that remaining operator will add (may be no tie up yet) but it take time through a link named like No Your Operator Found... under Continue button when they newly launched d app.

But now checked, it removed. Earlier they added either Den or Hathway newly l noticed.
I do feel its a publicity gimmick. Even if the operator is there, for instance Tata Sky in my case, it doesn't work. What is the use of this app?

Today, I want to change my pack through the app, but it is showing this error.
YOVaiz7.jpg

Any solution ?

Anyone else facing this issue in his service provider on this app ? Kindly check and reply.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock