Breaking TRAI Issued Show Cause Notice To Airtel For Non-Compliance

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,171
Mine Is Yet To Change!

My Wife Sending Rockets

Still they are lying that they're fully complying with TRAI's order but in reality it's not so. They're terminating the ARP without customer's consent.

By the way, what is showcause notice?

Still they are lying that they're fully complying with TRAI's order but in reality it's not so. They're terminating the ARP without customer's consent.

By the way, what is showcause notice?
Show cause notice means an order issued by a Court, Competent Authorities or an Organization asking an individual or a group of people to explain or to "show cause" in writing as to why the disciplinary action should not be taken against the individual or the group of people involved in certain incidents, misconduct, poor performance and wrongdoing.

Trai Issues Showcause Notice to Airtel for Disrupting Service in Middle of Migration Process.

MOD Note : Don't post disallowed website links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unnecessarily harassing airtel, first they should give notice to Dish d2h who r giving more trouble to its subscribers. Sometimes i feel that airtel is being unfairly targeted to bring business down.

Being an airtel mobile/dth/broadband customer for a long period, i can clearly state that they address issues promptly and oveelooking few minor negatives one can be quite satisfied being with them.

In mobile sector too they paid huge money for spectrum and suffered immense loss when Jio came up with dirt cheap offers and now despite their best effort to take care of dth subscribers they r being pulled up.

Unnecessarily harassing airtel, first they should give notice to Dish d2h who r giving more trouble to its subscribers.
You Can Say Also Because I Personally Face Blackout (Airtel Digital TV) For 1 Day and Also They Are Unable To Help me. many customers of Airtel facing this situation and when you call their cc they always say pls call after 2 or 4 hour. We are facing some technical issues. Many times they didn't pickup call.

You Can Say Also Because I Personally Face Blackout (Airtel Digital TV) For 1 Day and Also They Are Unable To Help me. many customers of Airtel facing this situation and when you call their cc they always say pls call after 2 or 4 hour. We are facing some technical issues. Many times they didn't pickup call.

I am not saying that subscribers of airtel are not facing reception or account related issues but surely it is much lower than what it is incase of Dish d2h or many cable operators.

By the way subscribers also act impatiently and without understanding procedure thus causing more chaos. We know well enough that handling lacs of requests will put burden on their system and workforce so can't we go little slow rather than just constantly flooding them witj complaints?

By the way i am on regular monthly old plans on both my connections which are active under single ID, till now i have faced single blackout. I am not a special customer but as i applied little mind and decided to not join the mad rush hence my account did not encounter any technical error. Sometimes we need to breathe easy rather than acting on impulse

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock