Trai order: Shiv Sena threatens cable TV blackout from next month

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Opposing the new tariff order by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai), Shiv Sena legislator Anil Parab on Friday threatened to black out cable TV channels from next month. He alleged the Trai decision was aimed at pushing the operators out of business and sought three more months for implementation of the order.

Trai order: Shiv Sena threatens cable TV blackout from next month - Times of India

Who are these Samaj ke thekedar to device what should we do? In Jaipur people have simple and clear funda. They directly ask cable operater in morning not to switch off Cable otherwise they will not pay this month fee. Then what Cable operater just listen to us and cable black out is in whole country except Jaipur specially in my area.

Who are these Samaj ke thekedar to device what should we do? In Jaipur people have simple and clear funda. They directly ask cable operater in morning not to switch off Cable otherwise they will not pay this month fee. Then what Cable operater just listen to us and cable black out is in whole country except Jaipur specially in my area.
No blackout in my city.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock