Breaking TRAI Tariff Order drives 15 million away from TV

I am also. I have shifted from Airtel DTH to android OTT for watching live TV

For me it's not about price. It's about content. There is literally nothing to watch except sports. All genre are showing nothing but nonsense. I watch only anime, sports and Movies. And You cannot find even one of the channel showing quality content. Not even sports channel(Read star sports- all time cricket). I have to use OTT for movies and piracy sites for anime. So why bother with DTH just for sports? Even that is available in OTT Apps. Unless they will change, i am not going back to that thing.

But i have a fear that If Trai stops internet provider to give unlimited package? What if they make FUP limit mandatory? After Jio's broadband plans we should afraid of that. Jio is now trying to buy all mso and internet provider. And RS Sharma is seriously a sick person. He would say that we don't consume data more than 100 GB per month. 😂

But i have a fear that If Trai stops internet provider to give unlimited package? What if they make FUP limit mandatory? After Jio's broadband plans we should afraid of that. Jio is now trying to buy all mso and internet provider. And RS Sharma is seriously a sick person. He would say that we don't consume data more than 100 GB per month. 😂
After regulating and blocking everything. There wouldn't be much left to watch. So. 10 GB also wouldn't be much. 😂

We the people will still be able to get what we need, remember even today many don't pay up for netflix subscription but yet they enjoy it... ;)
We will surely find some "Jugaad" (makeshift) to achieve it. :p

Unless TRAI implements the 15 percent rule, consumers will continue to suffer due to the NTO! It was THE main part of this order and broadcasters successfully got that removed by hook or crook!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock