• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,705

DDD+

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Prasar Bharati run direct-to-home (DTH) platform DD FreeDish’s success is evident from the estimated number of subscribers it boasts of. The free-to-air (FTA) DTH service, experts believe, commands close to 30 million subscribers, which could shoot up post TRAI tariff order’s implementation, the 2019 FICCI-EY report points out.... TRAI tariff order's impact on DD Free Dish's growth

Dangal and Big Magic are there. I think Big Magic Ganga and Bhojpuri Cinema too are there. But I doubt about the quality of programming offered by them. The biggest plus point is having two sports channels. DD Sports and Star Sports First. Recently Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy was live on Star Sports First.

Star
Zee
Sony
Colors
Will be back for sure! Until unless Dangal is gonna grab more and more eyeball.
😘😘😘
Can't Doordarshan invest money on good content. They could have exclusive channels like DD Music, DD Movies, DD Cartoon on free dish. Why do they need channels from private broadcasters' on the first place? Currently Doordarshan management is nothing but evil who exploit public money and rips off private broadcasters'. DD Sports airs so called important cricket matches in public interest but leaves out events like Special Olympics. DD National will air B grade movies but not air Oscar nominated Indian movies.

Can't Doordarshan invest money on good content. They could have exclusive channels like DD Music, DD Movies, DD Cartoon on free dish. Why do they need channels from private broadcasters' on the first place? Currently Doordarshan management is nothing but evil who exploit public money and rips off private broadcasters'. DD Sports airs so called important cricket matches in public interest but leaves out events like Special Olympics. DD National will air B grade movies but not air Oscar nominated Indian movies.
Doordarshan is a govt. company and for sure our govt. is doing best they can but bro it will take time. DDFD shown growth in these years. Many DD channels launch and for sure DD will first air new program and after that DD will see the profit or loss, then they decide to make more channels and sell them.

Election is going on so put a manifesto that If my party win i will launch exclusive channels like DD Music, DD Movies, DD Cartoon on free dish and will also bid for all sporting events add acquire rights. And see the public response and how many Vote you get . :LOL:

Even general public will throw your party in dustbin as people are dying and you are wasting public funds on Entertainment considering the amount Star is spending on BCCI is equal to health budget of a big state. So it's impossible

Last edited:
Really they air bro :skd::lol: Can you tell me which day's they broadcast :blush2:

Even general public will through your party in dustbin as people are dying and you are wasting public funds on Entertainment considering the amount Star is spending on BCCI is equal to health budget of a big state. So it's impossible.
Remember when BCCI had to pay money to Doordarshan to air their matches?
Really they air bro :skd::lol: Can you tell me which day's they broadcast :blush2:
I can't actually cuz they didn't air. The movie exclusively aired on Tata Sky only.
Edit - @Girish The movie was Village Rockstars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock