TRAI to launch ‘TRAI Channel Selector App’ and a revamped portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
TRAI Banner

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) will be shortly unveiling a revamped ‘TRAI Channel Selector’ portal along with the launch of the ‘TRAI Channel Selector App‘ on June 25. The broadcasting and telecom watchdog earlier today...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: TRAI to launch ‘TRAI Channel Selector App’ and a revamped portal. Please add to the discussion here.

NOTE: App is not yet ready

As per TRAI's New Regulation for the Television and Broadcasting Sector having come into force, Consumers have the freedom to select Television (TV) Channels they want to watch. TRAI envisions a scalable model in which Consumer can securely communicate with the platforms managed by Cable Operators. The Channel Selector application will facilitate customers to choose channels/bouquets of their interest among the offerings by their respective DTH/Cable Operators. This Channel Selector application will suggest an optimum configuration of bouquets based on channels desired by the subscriber so as to reduce total monthly bill. The Channel Selector Application will support customer for current subscriptions from Cable Operators, Provide options of selection of channels/bouquets, Optimize Channel selection, and Set customer subscriptions of their choices on the particular Operator’s platform

This App shall facilitate subscribers to:
1. Check their own subscription.
2. Check complete platform offerings provided by their DTH/Cable Operator.
3. Get optimized solution.
4. Allow users to modify subscription.

TRAI Channel Selector – Apps on Google Play

When I choose s channel to add on airtel by this app , randomly 1 pay channel and airtel free vas bundle got deleted from my account. Again has to add from airtel thanks app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock