Article TRAI to launch ‘TRAI Channel Selector App’ and a revamped portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
igWZ5bn.jpg
kmMi779.jpg

Last edited:
WARNING
Airtel users who're on best fit plan OR lower NCF plans, don't make any changes through this app because even if you'll add 1 channel then instead of adding it to your current plan it'll remove all your existing plans & topups & will make a new pack of only the channel that you added.

WARNING
Airtel users who're on best fit plan OR lower NCF plans, don't make any changes through this app because even if you'll add 1 channel then instead of adding it to your current plan it'll remove all your existing plans & topups & will make a new pack of only the channel that you added.
Yes . Faced the issue.
It randomly deleting topup.
So uninstalled the app.

WARNING
I'm in ARP try adding channels from this app but on register time itself it's showing notification that ur in ARP so contact service provider

Moreover sundirect not there how nonsense is this we are accepting a bug but one of the major dth not listed in the application

This what I hate these government application always giving headache & trouble instead of solution .. difficult GoI application's 🤬🤷‍♂️

WARNING
Yes bro me to faced ..my free recording top up deactivated:blush2:

I installed it, but failed to login using Tata sky subscriber id/RMN as OTP is not being sent :(

Did it work for any Tata Sky user?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock