Good News TRAI to unveil modified New Tariff Order rules on TV channel pricing by mid November

The way I see, paid channels will have to switch to free to air. People won't subscribe if it is not free to air channel.

The way I see, paid channels will have to switch to free to air. People won't subscribe if it is not free to air channel.
This is India bro, Indians wants TV channels & Mobile data under ₹200 per month! but they won't see how much actually the operaror spent to keep alive the network.

In the end, we have to spend from our pocket. Indians are spendthrift because we do not have much to spend.

The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) expects the TV channel prices to settle down to the advantage of the consumers, the government told the Rajya Sabha on Monday. Minister of Information and Broadcasting Prakash Javadekar said that the focus of the new regulatory framework is to give more power to consumers which in turn enables market-driven discovery of prices of TV channels.

TV channel prices likely to settle down to the advantage of the consumers, Centre tells Rajya Sabha | DreamDTH

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst thing is, till the moment, TRAI don't accept and realize the mess they did in the industry. The worst affected is consumers..

The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) expects the TV channel prices to settle down to the advantage of the consumers, the government told the Rajya Sabha on Monday. Minister of Information and Broadcasting Prakash Javadekar said that the focus of the new regulatory framework is to give more power to consumers which in turn enables market-driven discovery of prices of TV channels.

TV channel prices likely to settle down to the advantage of the consumers, Centre tells Rajya Sabha | DreamDTH
Govt cannot force channel owner to reduce the price. They have to reduce on their own

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock