DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

Raju lal

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, Trai has launched a channel selector application in its website.Channel selection and cost analysis according to the new tariff rule can be done via the portal.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Important Note :
  • By using this tool you can calculate the maximum monthly fee you has to pay (As per the rate published by respective broadcasters including Gst and NCF) after selecting the channels you want to watch.
  • Remember that the cost shown by this tool will be the maximum and there by you can cross check it with the fee charged by your dth/cable operator
  • Don't forget to click the Optimize button after your channel selection is complete.

Last edited:
Channel selection and cost analysis through trai website
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
(kindly ignore if already discussed)
Its funny that the government arm responsible for regulating Telecom still does not have Telangana listed as a state in their website's new pages even 4 years after the state was formed. And they are the ones regulating and making decisions on a lot of new technologies which will drive digital India.

My selection :)

TRAI-new.png

Also i have not selected FTA channels, as you can see my selected channels is 43 out of 100.

My monthly fee will be around Rs 330.

I have not taken any English channels (GEC/Movies). I didnt select sports HD as i would do so only when there is events.

Guys,

TRAI has launched its Channel Selector Application on its website to help consumers know how much their monthly packs rates will come to, by choosing their desired channels from the list in the website.

Link: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
according to new link 25dd channels is mandatory. but in trai statement, you can choose 100 channels of your choice . they are confusing

This change is simply costing me more than what i pay. For minimum requirement, I should spend 195 (Excluding few that I watch at times), whereas LCO can offer everything for 230. :( Bad move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock