Travel xp 4k hdr

• Thread starter Zakhan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 4,439
Post some pictures bro. It is my most favorite tv channel. Yesterday evening i was watching it, the beauty of ahmedabad ....

Last edited:
Rajat Bro. I watched it in you tube in my TV. Real HDR. For u 👇

AIuqGCh.jpg

E94uTWZ.jpg

3LPp9uw.jpg

UsjpNJH.jpg

Last edited:
Those screenshots look amazing. Maybe, TataSky with its Binge+ and Airtel with its XStream box should air these channels through apps or so..would save them transponder space while consumers can still get to enjoy these channels.
For those screenshot, I spent my 1GP data in 10 minutes. Via app it's it's very costly. Instead the broadcasters remove the unwanted channels and to be provided popular channels in 4k.

Last edited:
For those screenshot, I spent my 1GP data in 10 minutes. Via app it's it's very costly. Instead the broadcasters remove the unwanted channels and to be provided popular channels in 4k.
Ramesh anna. We can easily make up for wasted bandwidth by getting rid of +1 channels. Since they are already offering complimentary service for streaming the content anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock