Sad News Travel XP HD to be removed from, 1Feb

IMG-20190120-201152.jpg

Travel XP is best channel..

I think problem with Broadcasters.. They don't want their channels in Dishd2h... They already knows Dishd2h is careless and selfish..

They don't want to carry their agreement
If they remove or readd after removing I don't care because whenever I watch this channel it repeat same programs, beginning I use to watch daily nothing new in this channel, waiting for explore channel to launch
So no loss for me
If they replace wit another worth hd channel I will b happy 😊

The same was done with HBO HD and Sony BBC Earth HD. Since Videocon didn't have them, Dish TV removed them. :angry2: But now they are removing a channel that is present on both DTHs. :wall:
In fact, in the early days of TravelXP HD (fom 2011 onwards), these two were the only DTHs to carry the channel. TS added it in 2016 and Sun in 2017/18. Airtel still doesn't have it. This was such a long-standing channel on Dish-d2h. Shame on Dish-d2h for trying to remove HD channels until they reach Independent TV. :damn: :angry2:

Last edited:
The same was done with HBO HD and Sony BBC Earth HD. Since Videocon didn't have them, Dish TV removed them. :angry2: But now they are removing a channel that is present on both DTHs. :wall:
In fact, in the early days of TravelXP HD (fom 2011 onwards), these two were the only DTHs to carry the channel. TS added it in 2016 and Sun in 2017/18. Airtel still doesn't have it. This was such a long-standing channel on Dish-d2h. Shame on Dish-d2h for trying to remove HD channels until they reach Independent TV. :damn: :angry2:
Cool bro
R u using d2h
Still not removed
Wait till feb
Even if it is removed
Will b readded soon I feel

Bro Airtel provides downscale feed of Travelxp HD.

It was bound to happen as Music India was dropped post expiry of TravelXP contract with d2h and refusal of Dish TV to renew cobtract only for single platform. Dish TV is adopting wrong approach by aaking broadcasters specially smaller obes to pay carriage for combined base. They should give broadcaster the choice to select platform as per the budget and target audience they wish to reach.

By the way keep an eye on airtel, if music india gets added then there is a high possibility of TravelXP HD landing on their platform simultaneously or few days before or after that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock