Travel XP 'SD' added to the logo

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
Travel Xp channel is now saying SD instead of HD. It used to be HD but SD version. Now the logo also changed.

The airtel logo is very dark. Transparency increased.

63352f49e3e2cefe6967cd33d1b26ec9.jpg

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

thisisjagan said:
Travel Xp channel is now saying SD instead of HD. It used to be HD but SD version. Now the logo also changed.

The airtel logo is very dark. Transparency increased.

63352f49e3e2cefe6967cd33d1b26ec9.jpg
Nice SS bro.. BTW any latest news abt Adtv ..i mean to say addition on any new channels

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

thisisjagan said:
No bro. I have not heard anything apart from Bangla Talkies.
Bro I will be waiting till25th.. After that m thinking to move to another dth platform..coz airtel is not adding any new channels.. N are Family usually Marathi HD channels.. But they want in HD.. And Zee talkies HD and Zee Marathi HD are not available on Adtv and more over sab HD.. Those are fav channels.... Bro will tell me m I taking ri8 decision

thisisjagan said:
Thanks Shawl and Sadiq bro.. [emoji1] [emoji1]

For what this thanks? It is advised to use only the like button for thanking purpose as well if no other words to say other than Thanks as a reply.

So, travel xp channel having separate sd and hd feeds now? Earlier airtel downscaled the hd verson, right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock