7fvAJLm.jpg

2qlhMbR.jpg

5XbONDv.jpg
mB6f9QU.jpg
ZRnxZz2.jpg

Last edited:
sadly it is via internet and not via satellite
but yeah!! great progress for tata sky and 4k channel in india

is it buffering for everyone? because with my airtel 200mbps plan it is buffering
it is a jittery mess, maybe after midnight load will reduce and quality/bitrate will get better

Last edited:
Final Tata Sky did it ...yes occasional buffering for 2 -3 secs but not much
Quality of picture is not woow it OK
Satellite based would give better
FhVtroB.jpg

picture quality for sure
One word of caution- always switch to normal channel before you move over to other OTT apps. ELSE travel XP 4k will run in background and will consume lots of data.

Last edited:
it is also not HLG HDR
but who i am to complain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
big step for indian dth industry (if it is a full time 24/7 channel)
NOW I AM JUST WAITING FOR FORMUA 1 IN 4K, since 2017 sky uk has been broadcasting it in 4k
SHould have been a satellite channel, but i guess they didnt want to dedicated the extra bandwidth. Anyways, its a good start. Expecting sporting based channels soon
they can remove zee cinema +1 and star gold +1 to free 16 mhz and get a 4k hevc channel

Surely pic quality will improve further as it just started as trial and that is why free, but looks like now even DTH operators are also moving to provide internet based feeds to cut cost. Anyway a good start for 4k tvs!!!
You can make the word dth operators to TATA SKY as after NTO 2.0 etc etc channels do not get opportunity to land on dth operators. We are still waiting for Travel XP on Dishtv. Sad to mention there are many other channels which are only beaming for broadcasters and then come and say there is no viewership etc etc to take it down.

Wow this is a nice move. :clap2::win:
Would loved it if it was a satellite based channel. Hope fully in future it should be made available.

Providing channels via internet (like IPTV) is a welcome move and they can replicate the same to make available local channels on the stb which are available on the internet.

However this tech would be limited to the binge+ Stb due to its advanced technology.

so I can confirm that the 4k stb tata sky sold in 2015 was not future proof at all
any satellite based channel will be on hevc compression, and that box doesn't support hevc

Also, binge plus box lags a lot when streaming this 25fps channel, only god know what will happen when 50i fps channels come

does anyone know the bitrate and compression of this channel?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock