Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR added in Tata Sky Binge+

Its indicate that Tatasky have plan to add on satellite.

Yep! They Must! Because We Can't Expect Everyone To Use Broadband To Watch 4K Channels

I Believe Once Got TPs They Will Start Broadcast From Satellite

Yep! They Must! Because We Can't Expect Everyone To Use Broadband To Watch 4K Channels

I Believe Once Got TPs They Will Start Broadcast From Satellite
But is it really possible bro???Travel xp 4k hdr channel got only downlink license from MIB.now broadcast only on measat in southeast asia...How is it tatasky uplink to gsat10/30???

Bro ,Travel xp HDR channel is not new.It was available on den cable 3 years ago when I was using den cable.Just check about the history of Travel xp 4k channel

so What???
It means travel xp 4k channel was already available earlier on den cable . it's is not a new channel of travel xp.Travel xp channels has not a good distribution to dths and cables.Thats why travel xp 4k channel launched earlier is not known to majority of people.But this travel xp 4k channel is again is waste channel from travel xp if they can distribute it to leading dth and cable TV operators.

It means travel xp 4k channel was already available earlier on den cable . it's is not a new channel of travel xp.Travel xp channels has not a good distribution to dths and cables.Thats why travel xp 4k channel launched earlier is not known to majority of people.But this travel xp 4k channel is again is waste channel from travel xp if they can distribute it to leading dth and cable TV operators.
iam accept but people dont think the channel is good or bad...they are only now feed pure 4k hdr on infotainment segment....it is the good sign for upgrade their dth platform of its service....

Yes....Even now they r showing the same old clips...
Even though we can watch In YouTube and other sources Still a 4K channel added in DTH....That's good to have something other than nothing...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock