Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR added in Tata Sky Binge+

Just observed travel xp 4k hdr on channel number 2000.seems to be in testing phase.video not playing consistently.
tTBQDnB.jpg
I1PFUwM.jpg
Is channel playing through internet or satellite..... reply?

No buffering or lags in 50Mbps speed...
I don't know how other contents looks but these r not much impressed to me...
Actually recharged rs 50 - my binge plus box only to watch travel XP 4k..

cxlP6F4.jpg

tkKsEZI.jpg
VDcfRhv.jpg

KjwyQNj.jpg
u mean girl in pic is not able to impress ???

hahahaha

Now the picture quality improved...
they are tweaking the bitrate wrt the server load. depending on the server load quality will change.

I just hope that the first 4k sports channel is sat broadcast based instead of internet, otherwise during major cricket matches either the server will crash or quality will reduce to 1080i
Bro channel is running currently. Can you check and tell @Mr.Bhat

ha bro, stream daud raha hai :smile2:

The picture is quite laggy... probably because my tv is full hd not 4k..

Guys for me this is excellent feed and I do not know how people are complaining here. I am waiting for other 4k feeds. Yes sometimes, there is 1 sec pause, but I am sure it will get better with time. Please watch them in vivid mode if u have in ur tv and enjoy. Surely, u will need unlimited and fast broadband with it. It is looking excellent not only 4k tv, but on full HD tv as well. So chill and enjoy till it is free!! I just took binge box and cannnot be more happy than this for it and on price I took it!!

u mean girl in pic is not able to impress ???

hahahaha
I am watching moveis and other contents in OTT services in 4K UHD HDR...So I know how the picture quality is there...On that basis I have written only...The opinions may differ person to person viewing comfort...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock