Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR Testing By Tata Sky

No need of it...Already they have HD version and SD version and already exists...
I think 4K channel only visible in 4K Boxes...
What if Travelxp HD is replaced with travelxp 4k ? Then what Vadirocks bro say makes sense.

No need of it...Already they have HD version and SD version and already exists...
I think 4K channel only visible in 4K Boxes...
I'm Talking About 4K Box + Full HD TV Combination Bro

Yes! Exclusive For Binge+ And 4K UHD Boxes

No DTH has had a single 4K channel since the 2018 FIFA World Cup at the latest. DTHs are least bothered about 4K channels now. Instead the major application of 4K is streaming Netflix, Prime Video, etc. in 4K. This is the reason people are buying 4K TVs and Binge+/Xstream boxes in large numbers even during the lockdown.
I had commented some weeks back that broadcasters are no longer interested in 4K channels. I am happy to be proved wrong by Travelxp 4K HDR. The fact that Binge+ boxes will get this channel is an excellent thing, because there are not many users of 4K boxes, as they were expensive and are now discontinued. Most people who will be able to watch Travelxp 4K HDR have the Binge+ STB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock