DDF Exclusive TravelXP to launch TravelXP 4K HDR

All smart boxes from all operators does. That doesn't guarantee channel addition.
Also, interest in 4K boxes has been dead for the last 5 years (after the ICC CWC 2015) due to lack of content. There need to be heavy promotions from both broadcasters and DTHs/MSOs to get people interested. Moreover, in the post-TRAI era, consumers may be even more unwilling.

D2h and Tata Sky had 4k
yes, i didn't challenge that. my question was that how can you say "all" when other than these above-said 2 DTHs had not even had any 4K STBs ? how will airtel, sundirect and dishtv give this new 4K channel, when they havnt made any 4K STBs yet? that was my point

yes, i didn't challenge that. my question was that how can you say "all" when other than these above-said 2 DTHs had not even had any 4K STBs ? how will airtel, sundirect and dishtv give this new 4K channel, when they havnt made any 4K STBs yet? that was my point
Airtel and DishTV Will make And it will launch on July 2021

Airtel and DishTV Will make And it will launch on July 2021
Already told you sis. Don't make claims without proper source.
I can't confirm about Dish. But can confirm that Airtel Xstream box supports 4K.

Airtel has got xstream and internet box. They are able to carry 4k channels

Source Claims Due To Technical Issues Jio Can't Launch Channel On Jio Fiber STB,

May Be He Is Referring To HDR Compatibility

Off Topic:

Guys Jio STB Don't Support HDR???

Source Claims Due To Technical Issues Jio Can't Launch Channel On Jio Fiber STB,

May Be He Is Referring To HDR Compatibility

Off Topic:

Guys Jio STB Don't Support HDR???
I think it supports HDR as you can play Netflix 4K HDR titles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock