Travelxp to roll out Bengali feed on 14 April

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,851

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
In a move to reach out to the Bengali audience, Travelxp is all set to roll out its Bengali feed from 14 April 2016. Bengali viewers can now rejuvenate their travel experiences as well as plan for their upcoming holidays sitting at their own drawing room.

With major attractions like Bliss, World Spa, Backpack, Great World Hotels, Strictly Street, xp guide, Food Fact Fun, etc. Bengali travellers will get a complete visual treat along with a treasure trove of information and can explore and travel to new places, finding new cultures and destinations, knowing about different food tastes with their families in their own drawing room.

This is in addition to the English & Hindi feed that the channel already has.

Commenting about the launch, Travelxp CEO Prashant Chothani said,”Bengalis love to travel. It’s there in their genes and they enjoy  the experience every bit of it. We are extremely excited to launch Bengali feed for travelxp HD. Our association and connect with the Bengali viewers is a long one. Sangeet Bangla, our sister channel has been winning the hearts  over a decade now and we are extremely excited to position ourselves in the Top 2 needs of Bengalis, Entertainment & Travel.”

Travelxp's Bengali feed launch, this Poila Boisakh will give Bengalis not only the opportunity to discuss and debate about their upcoming holiday plans this summer but also refresh their memories of favourite holidays through the stunning visuals on travelxp.

Travelxp is available on DTH platforms Tata Sky, Dish TV, Videocon D2h and Airtel and leading Cable networks like Hathway, In Cable, Siti Cable, GTPL, UCN, etc.

Indian Television Dot Com | Travelxp to roll out Bengali feed on 14 April

Is Travel xp4k awailable in cband.Sat trackers plz give some light about this

sudheep said:
Is Travel xp4k awailable in cband.Sat trackers plz give some light about this
i didn't seen it btw,
Insight 4K is available though.

& sangeet bangla is from travel xp channel?
I was not aware about it
I thought its from music India channel group

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock