TRICK - Hide LCN 99,100 & Make Last viewed Channel to come when we turn on D2H....

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 12,697

sam

Reaction score
Just hide LCN 99,100

When turn-off & on STB

Previously Long time viewed
Channel coming First.............

Steps to do this :-

MENU

> SETUP

> INSTALLATION (CODE-1234)

> USER SETTINGS

> CHANNEL LOCKING

> Lock/Unlock & Hide/Unhide Channel

> Highlight A Channel

Then Press GREEN button
Once to hide
twice to lock

RE: What happens - Hide LCN 99,100.

I am not able to understand what you are saying.

Are you saying that home channel is getting displayed after turning on the STB even after hiding it?

Or, are you asking is what is happening when turning of STB after hiding home channels?

I don't think like that. But d2h people always used to ask us to keep at home channel.

Sadiq said:
I don't think like that. But d2h people always used to ask us to keep at home channel.

Yes.....Just my question is that...

as i now hide lcn 100

comes/not......

Re: RE: What happens - Hide LCN 99,100.

syam said:
Yes.....Just my question is that...

as i now hide lcn 100

comes/not......
I don't have any answer bro. But thanks to you for letting me know an option to tune the last viewed channel.

Dear Syam,

You need not hide 99, 100 ch.

Without hiding/ blocking/ locking ch 99, 100 I am able to view last long time watched channel when I switch on the stb.
(I watch Sony a lot. When switch on even next day morning, it starts with 109- SONY.)

Hope you got your answer.

Thnx Syam,,, Actually ur tricks worked,, from ur thread I got the idea, then I hide 99 & 100 Home channels,,, Now whenever I switch on the box it starts on 101-Star Plus,, which I like. Bcuz I don't like Home Channel & after recent software update STB starts only in Home channel not the last viewed channel like earlier.

very nice update but how you tell that come like that I not get

@AsitPaul: You are saying that you are able to view the last viewed channel without blocking home channels. That could be because of the old software I suppose. Could you please confirm.

@Imam.D2h: You are saying, you are getting Star Plus (LCN 101) after hiding the home channels. But @syam is saying he is getting the last viewed channel and not Star Plus. Are you guys using different software version?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock