Tried to make a prime focus lnb

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys today

Inspired by sainiji's work I tried to make a prime focus lnb.
Material used
1.LNB
2.Pipe (length 12.8cmDiameter 1.5cm)
3.Adhesive
4.Water proofing material

73ff4368d54fb46884fab12d57828308.jpg
d60d08d74b5480d3b6baf6a8302d6351.jpg
988268eb9b19ca4271cc28c050dc1d06.jpg
1676280123ea6ac135ad4eeb364c1bd8.jpg
dd3a955d8e50b5af35b6590d3a1c7ca9.jpg

Will check it's working later..
@Saini bro had to destroy your work only to get that pipe...sorry dear....

wow... excellent effort @lover bro :clap

but pls explain step by step in d pics...

also, I have a query..
Thats pipe has a narrower mouth than d normal lnb, how will it increase signal, considering it has smaller focus point on d lnb :huh

shawl_who said:
wow... excellent effort @lover bro :clap
Scalar ring will do the trick..

I had a brand new solid high gain lnb. Just opened the cap of lnb safely. Made a hole on the cap of lnb. Fixed pipe with the help of adhesive and water proofing material(some cement was also used). Kept it for a while to settle. Put the cap to its orignal place. Used some water proofing material where pipe was entering the plastic cap. Finally did some tape at the edges of plastic cap.

In his earlier thread, he posted it is not giving any increase in signal quality.. then what is the use of this ?

if any body is opening the front cover of the lnb, pls post a picture from the front portion... haven't seen so far without the cover ..

when u tried sainiji lnb, how did u place d lnb ?

did u place d pipe's mounth on d same level as ur normal offset lnb ? bcoz, if u wud have placed d modified lnb directly, the pipe's mouth wud be more towards d dish, which wud upset its focus point

thanks bro for the exclusive snaps..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock