Tru choice pack details

Richard

Reaction score
Ultra pack rate given in tatasky site is Rs.530/-
Can i view HD channels?? Or do i need to pay 175 more?? :huh

You need to pay 175₹ to watch HD channels

So 530₹ + 175₹ = 705₹

You need to pay 175 extra for watching :hd channels available for Ultra pack...:)

ABCDEFGH said:
You need to pay 175₹ to watch HD channels

So 530₹ + 175₹ = 705₹

And it's a lot of money to pay every month. IMO 400rs is an ideal price for a DTH HD pack for an average city user (using eng, Hindi n their regional lang Channels)

Omg!! ? So 705*12=8460.. Wat's d difference between ultra pack and ultra plus pack??

Richard said:
Omg!! [DISAPPOINTED FACE] So 705*12=8460.. Wat's d difference between ultra pack and ultra plus pack??
Regional channels only
Ultra pack having 2 regional packs free while ultra plus having all regional packs free

Richard said:
Omg!! ? So 705*12=8460.. Wat's d difference between ultra pack and ultra plus pack??

Multiply it by 11.

Pay for 11 Months and watch Tv for 12 Months

Recharge Fan said:
Regional channels only
Ultra pack having 2 regional packs free while ultra plus having all regional packs free

How can i choose those 2 regional packs?? And can i change the regional packs ??

Richard said:
How can i choose those 2 regional packs?? And can i change the regional packs ??
Regional Pack can be opted for a minimum period of 30 days and then it can changed any time.

For you one can be Hindi-Bhojpuri and the second one your mother tongue may be.

Contact CC for more info: 1860 208 6633

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock