TS HD+ DVR....HDD upgrade to 1TB or 2TB

sunsys

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me what is the max hdd size permissible in the TS+HD DVR. At present I have 2 HD+ DVR's with 500GB hdd each which I want to upgrade to 1TB or 2TB or 960GB SSD ?, can somebody please guide me.
Thank you for your time.

The current DVR is also 500 gb. I think not available in any other versions.

But can I upgrade the hdd on my own ? will it work with say 1TB hdd?, any ideas from anybody how to do it, I am sure somebody on this forum must have upgraded the hdd for sure.

But can I upgrade the hdd on my own ? will it work with say 1TB hdd?, any ideas from anybody how to do it, I am sure somebody on this forum must have upgraded the hdd for sure.
No one did as far as we know. You can however make few search to find if anyone did.

Long time back I read in some thread here where a forum member opened the HD PVR set top box and replaced the hard disk with another one. I can't remember the thread. I think the hard disk was WD brand.

I am looking fir the same...wd hdd corrupt and I want to go for 2tb. Let me know if anybody got solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock