Seeking Help TS HD Upgrade

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I have placed request for upgrading to HD non recording Box at 999 price.

But I have not received any call so far from them and CC is saying that further information will be provided only on that call.

Can anyone tell me what I will get with that new box. Are cables and remote also included? Do I need to pay for Technician Visit also?

But I have not received any call so far from them and CC is saying that further information will be provided only on that call.

Can anyone tell me what I will get with that new box. Are cables and remote also included? Do I need to pay for Technician Visit also?
You will get stb, remote and HDMI cable.

I have an issue too. I had tried to upgrade to TataSky HD+ from TataSky HD through TS website. But it shows a msg - For Multi TV and Upgrade requests, contact your nearest dealer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::dodgy2:

Last edited:
I have an issue too. I had tried to upgrade to TataSky HD+ from TataSky HD through TS website. But it shows a msg - For Multi TV and Upgrade requests, contact your nearest dealer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::dodgy2:
You can book via customer care

I also upgraded my old TS SD box to a HD box almost a month back. As in my case I didn't have to pay technician visit fees, and out of the ₹999 they deducted ₹500 for the HD box and ₹499 for HD access fees which I got refunded after the implementation of TRAI's new tariff.

You can check my posts about the same for more details - Good News - Exchanged my Old Tata Sky SD Box for a New HD Box
Good News - Got refunded for HD Access Fee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock