TS must add: 9x Jhakkas, Maiboli, 9x Jalwa & Mastiii

techmania

Reaction score
Its been too late now, even ADTV has added the popular 9x channels.
and Mastiii (No.1 Music channel) being denied on TS is an offense... Its tooooo delayed, and must be done soon..

I am with you they should also add Zee Action,Zee Premier,Zee Music,Zee ETC.

Yes, 9x music channels needed badly.

Bcoz its only company or broadcasts with maximum music channels across region

4 Beta

I am with you people definitely. But can they add Ten HD as it is their rival channel group - zee group ? For this reason they still not added Zee Bangla Cinema so that Star Jalsha Movies's viewership does not decline. The rest of the channels which you mentioned above must be added .

I sent mail to [email protected] on 24 july regarding addition of ten Hd & got same old ghisa pitaa reply,Mail & reply is as follows:

Dear Sir,

I am one of the luckiest customer of tata sky since 2006 & after the introduction of HD services by tata sky I am also enjoying HD channels through tatasky+ Hd which is best in picture quality from any other DTH providers.

As we all know that tatasky never compromise with quality as well as keep on adding channels as per requirement like you did during IPL by adding six Hd.
We all customers Request you to please add Ten Hd so that we can enjoy all cricket matches in Hd as most of the cricketing action this year is to take place on ten network only.

So sir please consider our request & I am almost sure tatasky will introduce TEN HD soon on their platform.

Hoping for the best
Thanking you.

REPLY by tatasky

Dear Sir / Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your email addressed to our Nodal Office, regarding addition of Ten HD channel on Tata Sky.

Thank you for your email. Please be assured that everything we have done has been aimed at maximizing the benefit to our subscribers.

You might be aware that the capacity available on all DTH platforms in the country is severely constrained by Satellite availability. There are more than 500 licensed channels in different languages but no more than 200 or so are carried on DTH services.

We also would like to assure you that we are working with ISRO to get more satellite capacity and as soon as this becomes available we will enhance the service by removing any temporary adjustments and adding several more channels to enrich what is available to our subscribers. So please bear with us. Unfortunately, we are not in a position today to give you a timeline for this enhancement.

We hope you now have a better perspective on the issue.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Warm Regards,

Nodal Officer,

Tata Sky Ltd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock