Tuned to Tata Sky SD from today

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Today i have set up Tata Sky SD also on my Old Humax receiver and 90 cm MCBS dish... More lnbs to be added to make it multilnb now...

So currently i have 5 Ku connections on my name :

- Dish tru HD (Belgaum)
- Dish TV SD (Pune)
- Tata Sky SD (Belgaum)
- Reliance Big TV (Belgaum)
- Sun direct (Belgaum)

Review of my Tata sky SD, Reliance Big TV and Sun direct connections coming soon... :)

Oh that's nice to hear Biswa, and i think this is your first experiment by your Satellite Finder.. :lol

What are the signal qualities? Also eagerly waiting for the reviews.. :sp

Ya... its a very effective tool, its very easy to find signal with a satellite finder... i will give full review of both my analog and digital satellite finders...

@offtopic : Secondly i have also gifted an analog satellite finder to my father and taught him how to find signals in Pune on my Dish tv SD connection.... There was a problem of lnb skew on my dish tv sd connection, we made the lnb skew correct by ourselves and also used analog satellite finder to get maximum signal on dish tv dish :)

@Vinay : i also got reliance and sun direct connections simultaneously... :) i am tuned to 4 different ku dth too now... yet to connect reliance and sun direct :) Done with tata sky SD and my usual dish tru hd... :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock