Good News Turner Family HD Plus Pack

can you post or say clearly bro? how much price and channel list?

Just visited thier website. They have:
Turner Family Pack: CN (SD), POGO (SD), WB (SD), HBO (SD) and CNN (SD) - Rs. 10
Turner Family HD Pack: CN (SD), POGO (SD), WB (SD), HBO (HD) and CNN (SD) Rs. 12.5

Just visited thier website. They have:
Turner Family Pack: CN (SD), POGO (SD), WB (SD), HBO (SD) and CNN (SD) - Rs. 10
Turner Family HD Pack: CN (SD), POGO (SD), WB (SD), HBO (HD) and CNN (SD) Rs. 12.5
Looks good.

can you post or say clearly bro? how much price and channel list?
Turner Family Plus HD Pack:HBO ( HD), CN(HD), pogo, cn, wb, cnn sd channels. Price 12.50 excluding tax. Actually this pack will be available from 11April. But sundirect added them. These channels are available with Turner HD Pack in sundirect.

Last edited:
Turner Family Plus HD Pack:HBO ( HD), CN(HD), pogo, cn, wb, cnn sd channels. Price 12.50 excluding tax. Actually this pack will be available from 11April. But sundirect added them. These channels are available in Turner HD Pack in sundirect.

The Sun Direct website is still showing only CN HD and HBO HD as part of the Turner HD Pack (Rs.12.50).

Could you please confirm if the additional channels will be available if I recharge today with Turner HD? Or should I wait until the 11th?

The Sun Direct website is still showing only CN HD and HBO HD as part of the Turner HD Pack (Rs.12.50).

Could you please confirm if the additional channels will be available if I recharge today with Turner HD? Or should I wait until the 11th?
All the channels are available with Turner HD pack. You can subscribe now

They have added it to the sundirect.in website now. Now there are 3 HD packs that cost the same price (Rs.12.5) in the Turner International Inida (!?) pack ;)

Turner HD: CN HD, HBO HD

Turner Family HD: 4 SD Channels (WB, CN, Pogo, CNN) + 1 HD Channel (HBO HD)

Turner Family HD Plus: 4 SD Channels (WB, CN, Pogo, CNN) + 2 HD Channels (HBO HD, CN HD)

Wondering if there would be a price change between the Family HD and Family HD Plus packs!

yJ9iWfO.png

Last edited:
When this pack will be available to subscribe for the user of tatasky? Anybody have idea? Please do share if anyone knows about availability of this pack in tatasky. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock