Turner launches Oh!K in Hong Kong with PCCW

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Turner has joined hands with PCCW to launch a new 24 hour linear channel, Oh!K in Hong Kong on now TV.

The channel will be available from 12 January, 2016 and will air a slew of Korean entertainment, premium drama series as well as variety and music programming across a number of platforms.

Additionally, MBC shows will also be available through now TV’s SVOD service, Oh!K On Demand, as well as via PCCW’s newly-launched OTT service Viu. Another part of the Turner-PCCW agreement is the delivery of MBC shows on now TV’s upcoming free-to-air channel, launching in April 2016.

Oh!K will be part of now TV’s Asia Entertainment Package, and available with English and Traditional Chinese subtitles and Korean audio.

Turner Southeast Asia managing director and senior vice president Phil Nelson said, “This is an outstanding multi-platform partnership. In its short history, Oh!K has grown significantly with the addition of Hong Kong to our distribution roadmap. Likewise, our content partnership with MBC has allowed new audiences – across all platforms – exposure to a truly impressive and exclusive line-up of Korean content.”

The current MBC shows available include Glamorous Temptation and Sweet Mob Family, and Korean variety show Infinite Challenge, which will be aired in the same week as its original telecast. In January, Hong Kong viewers will be treated to She Was Pretty.

MBC director of global business Hyuk Jae Choi added, “This announcement is great news for fans of our content in Hong Kong. We know that they crave MBC dramas and variety shows in both Chinese and English, as soon as possible after their original Korean broadcast, and on platforms beyond just the TV screen. Through Turner, PCCW and MBC, this has become a reality.”
Indian Television Dot Com | Turner launches Oh!K in Hong Kong with PCCW

By the way vivek bro, this news is not going to bring happiness to Indian people..

Sadiq said:
I think he just said, "can't come" and not "won't come"...
So I also just said you are not head of Turner they will decide whether to come in India or not :k

Chinmay Kore said:
Tum kya Turner ke head ho :p they know their business :lol :p

yeah sure am CEO of Turner ;):lol
tum kaho to Tata sky me add kr dun:huh:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock